SPIRIT MOUNTAIN COMBO
An offroad experience taking in breathtaking views extending across Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island.
This experience includes combing your cultural experience with a guided scenic excursion to the summit of Mount Ngongotaha in 4WD buggies.
Mitai Maori Village
- Courtesy transport from your registered Rotorua accommodation
- Authentic introduction to Maori culture
- Receive a personalised warm welcome from a Maori maiden
- Witness fierce Maori warriors paddling on an ancient war canoe.
- View the uplifting of your Hangi meal
- View a rich and powerful cultural performance.
- Dinner is your hangi meal buffet style
- Native forest bushwalk and view glow worms in their natural environment
- Learn the art of Ta Moko (tattoo), Maori customs, Musical instrument, Poi dance, Carving
- Courtesy transport from your registered Rotorua accommodation if required
- 1 Hour Scenic 4WD Buggy Experience
- 4WD Buggy seats up to five people
- Enjoy a spectacular tour with our experienced guides
- Off road experience takes you through lush NZ native bush
- See the silver fern and a variety of native birds and animals
- Breathtaking views from our highest lookout, extending across Lake Rotorua,
- Learn the local Maori history of Rotorua’s sacred Spirit Mountain, Mount Ngongotaha
- Learn about the mystical love story of the beautiful Hinemoa and Tutanekai
- Adult (16 years and over) $195.50pp
- Student (10-15 years) $99.50pp
- Child (5-9 years) $48.50pp
- Children under the age of 5 years are free of charge
Prices are effective as of the 1st October 2019 through till the 30th Sept 2020
4WD buggy excursion times available daily at 10.30am or 2.30pm.
Please advise the preferred time when placing the reservation.
COMBO EXPERIENCE OPTIONS
Need something a little extra? Take a look at it our combo experience packages. In addition to your tour at Mitai Maori Village you could also enjoy the following: