WAI, KAI & RELAX COMBO
Unwind at Rotorua’s Polynesian Spa – world leading, natural mineral pools.
Dive into displays of weaponry and combat shown through performance, listen to legendary tales and feast on a delicious hangi meal. Then relax and ease any tension with the healing properties of two natural springs at the world-famous Polynesian Spa.
Mitai Maori Village
- Courtesy transport from your registered Rotorua accommodation
- Authentic introduction to Maori culture
- Receive a personalised warm welcome from a Maori maiden
- Witness fierce Maori warriors paddling on an ancient war canoe.
- View the uplifting of your Hangi meal
- View a rich and powerful cultural performance.
- Dinner is your hangi meal buffet style
- Native forest bushwalks and view glow worms in their natural environment
- Learn the art of Ta Moko (tattoo), Maori customs, Musical instrument, Poi dance, Carving
Deluxe Lake Spa, Polynesian Spa
- Iconic geothermal bathing experience
- Exclusive access acidic and alkaline natural mineral springs
- Bath in any of the five therapeutic mineral hot pools
- Try the cold plunge pool
- Panoramic views of Lake Rotorua
- Lounge on geothermally heated recliners
- Enjoy deluxe changing rooms
- Heated personal changing room and shower
- Own transport is required
- Adult (16 yrs and over) $160.00pp
- Student (10-15 yrs) $105.00pp
- Child (5-9 yrs) $72.00pp
Prices effective as of the 1st October 2019 through till the 30th Sept 2020
Children permitted if accompanied by two adults
Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver in the water who is over 16 years old
Babies are required to wear swimming nappies
Towels, Swimsuits, Swimming shorts can be hired or purchased on site
You must present the voucher of purchase to the Polynesian Spa Staff on arrival.
Children under the age of 5 years can have a ticket purchased from the Admission Desk at the Polynesian Spa complex
Polynesian Spa open from 0800am till 11.00pm with the last bathing entry at 10.15pm
COMBO EXPERIENCE OPTIONS
Need something a little extra? Take a look at it our combo experience packages. In addition to your tour at Mitai Maori Village you could also enjoy the following: